Sue Duris delivers numerous speaking services such as presentations, panel discussions, fireside chats, workshops, and moderating services on marketing, customer experience, technology, startups, and gender equality in the US and EMEA regions.
Sue is a social influencer for a number of high-profile customer-centric brands including Adobe.
Sue delivers sessions that educate and engage audiences while ensuring everyone has fun!
Sue Duris speaks on such topics as:
- Creating a Customer-Centric Organization
- How To Fix Gender Equality
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Voice of the Customer
- How to Develop and Sustain a CX Program that Drives Profitability and Growth
- The Relationship Between Employee Experience and Customer Experience
- Building the Ideal CX Dashboard
- Creating Content Strategies That Drive Conversions
- How Startups Can Gain Awareness and Exposure
- Crafting The Perfect Pitch Deck
- Digital Marketing
- How to Monetize Your Startup
- Why Product-Market Fit is Vital for Startups
- Customer Experience and Emerging Technologies
- Why Omni-channel is the Most Important Element of Your Digital Transformation
To book Sue for your next event or conference, email firstname.lastname@example.org.