Sue Duris delivers numerous speaking services such as presentations, panel discussions, fireside chats, workshops, and moderating services on marketing, customer experience, technology, startups and gender equality in the US and EMEA regions.
Sue is a social influencer for a number of high-profile customer-centric brands including Adobe.
Sue delivers sessions that educates and engages audiences while ensuring everyone has fun!
Sue Duris speaks on such B2B topics as:
- How to Become a Customer-Centric Organization
- What is Win-Loss Analysis and How to Implement it Successfully
- Customer Journey Mapping
- How to Build Successful Voice of the Customer Programs
- How to Develop and Sustain a CX Program that Drives Profitability and Growth
- The Relationship Between Employee Experience and Customer Experience
- Building the Ideal CX Dashboard
- Creating Content Strategies That Drive Conversions
- How Startups Can Gain Awareness and Exposure
- Crafting The Perfect Pitch Deck
- How To Fix Gender Equality
- Digital Marketing Strategies for Startups
- How to Monetize Your Startup
- Making The Business Case for Emerging Technologies
- Why Omni-channel is the Most Important Element of Your Digital Transformation
To book Sue for your next event or conference, email firstname.lastname@example.org.