Sue Duris delivers numerous speaking services such as presentations, panel discussions, fireside chats, workshops, and moderating services on marketing, customer experience, startups, and gender equality in the US, EMEA, and APAC regions.
Sue is a social influencer for a number of high-profile customer-centric brands including Adobe.
Sue delivers sessions that educate and engage audiences while ensuring everyone has fun!
Sue Duris speaks on such topics as:
- Creating a Customer-Centric Organization
- CX-Marketing Alignment
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
- CX Design
- CX and Technology
- Voice of the Customer
- Customer Advisory Boards
- Win-Loss Analysis
- The Holy Trinity of Growth – Culture, Employee Experience, and Customer Experience
- Analytics, KPIs, and Metrics
- Creating Content Strategies That Drive Growth
- How Startups Can Gain Awareness and Exposure
- Why Product-Market Fit is Job #1
- Why Marketing is Job #2